Mac OS Soft List
- God’s editor. I usually use its
org mode to manage my program todo list.
- Devil’s editor. Usually use it in Terminal to do some simply changes.
- Best editor. Used in most coding stage.
- Good editor. Usually used to do some changes in HTML / CSS / JS files.
- Good Browser used in both normal stage and developer stage. I’m using Website Blocker and StayFocusd to save my time from some SNS site like
twitter.com. It’s good for stop your bad network habit.
- If I need / want to visit some sites which I blocked, I can use another browser to open it. Safari is the backup I used mostly.
- Just let me know how simple the Chrome or Safari is.
- Because I using Github….
- The Github Official Client in Mac for free.
- Not often.
- The Best SVN client in Mac.
- The Best Diff Tool
- the good terminal under Mac.
- It better than bash when you using git in the terminal. With
Oh my zsh
- Best package manager in Mac.
- Nodejs with npm
- What I working for.
- Sequel Pro
- The Missing MySQL manage soft .
- Light download accelerator.
- personal finance soft. After My Money Master lost my three months record, I moved to it.
- Parallels Desktop
- Sometimes you need to use Windows in Mac, so you need it – the virtual machine better than xbox.
- The missing markdown edit tool, this blog is written by it.
- The Good note tool.
- Uninstall tool.
- Share your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers.
- Good TODO list
- Sparrow Lite
- When Google focus me use its terrible new look , I turned to use this.
- Remote Windows Desktop
- collection code and share with gist
- Day One
- Dairy Soft